OTTO TC Series
Keypad Modules, Self Contained, Sealed Switch module, Up to 5 Positions.
The OTTO TC Switch Module can be utilized in numerous applications that require a compact switch module and long life. At slightly over an inch in diameter, it can be used in a grip, front panel, or handheld device, just to name a few applications. It is available in either a top mount or rear mount.
OTTO TC-3 and TC-4 Keypad Switch Modules.
- Self-contained, sealed switch module with up to five positions that can be used in a grip, front panel or handheld device
- Especially useful in cursor control or data entry applications
- Incorporates keypad functionality within the very small footprint, at slightly over 1 in. (25.4 mm) in diameter
- Standard or custom legends are available
- Can be LED-backlit
- Standard termination options include flying leads, ribbon cable (with or without AMP connector) and FFC (flexible flat cable)
- Tested to 3 million cycles
- Operating/storage temperature range of -40-85 C (-40-185 F)
- Sealed to IP68S
- Standard and custom legends available
- Well suited for construction, agriculture, industrial, material handling, unmanned vehicle and medical applications
- + expand all
- - collapse all
Load 10-100mA Resistive - Operating Force 1.0 ± .5 lbs - Push Out Force 5 lbs. min. - Mechanical Life 3,000,000 cycles -
Electrical Ratings 1-28Vdc @ sea level -
Operating Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C - Seal IP68S -
Housing PBT - Keypad Silicone Rubber - Terminal Hardware None provided - Mounting Hardware VHB tapbe -
Features & Benefits
Watertight to IP68S - Great for grips and panels - LED back light option - 3 million cycle electrical life - 5 termination styles - Standard and custom legends available -
Construction - Agriculture - Industrial - Material Handling - Medical - - - - The TC-5 can be used in panel or grip applications and is especially useful in cursor control or data entry applications