Danfoss VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 10
Danfoss MCT 10 enables Faster Monitoring, Diagnosis, Troubleshooting and Better Preventative Maintenance.
VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 10 is an interactive tool for quick and easy online/offline configuration of a VLT® drive or soft starter using a PC. You can also use the tool to configure the communication network and to back up all your relevant parameter settings.
With MCT 10, you can control and configure your system simultaneously and monitor your entire system more effectively for faster monitoring, diagnosis, troubleshooting (alarms/warnings) and better preventive maintenance.
The tool comes in three different levels. The first two levels are Basic and Advanced.
- The Basic version allows you to create only four drives in the project, whereas the Advanced version allows 127 drives to be created in the project.
- Scoping is only available through two channels in the Basic version. This increases to eight channels in the Advanced version.
- Real-time logging is not available in the Basic version but is available through four channels in the Advanced version.
- The Functional safety configuration plugin, for graphically configuring the functional safety option, is only supported in the Advanced version.
- The Advanced version also provides access to the Drive files system so that you can update the Drive and Option firmware.
Can't find what you are looking for or need more information? Contact us