Material Handling, Overhead Crane | Handheld, Wireless Controls (Magnetek)
Today’s overhead and mobile crane technology include new crane control technology as a standard feature on new as well as existing equipment.
Handheld, wireless controls, unlike pendant controls which are tethered to the crane, offer operators greater freedom to walk around.
The advantages of radio crane controls are many, improved safety, the ability of crane operators to control overhead cranes from the ground up. The radio operator can move more freely on the ground avoiding obstacles while gaining the ability to have a better view of their surroundings. Additionally, handheld, wireless radio controls allow the operator to control the crane from a safe distance and out of the range of load swings and dropped loads.
- Improved Safety
- Improved Productivity
- Reduced Operational Cost
- Efficient Use of Manpower
- Variety of Configurations Available
Magnetk Flex EX2 is versatile, durable and feature-rich. This next generation rugged radio remote controls are ideal for use in material handling, overhead crane, and industrial applications.
- Advanced software capabilities
- Channel scanning schemes for frequency agility
- Expanded frequency range
- Remote pairing
- Easy access to batteries, dip switches, and programming port
- Improved ergonomic feel with a rounded design
- Built-in infrared for transmitter configuration with IR Programmer
- Charging cradle available for easy recharge