Fish Processing Lines with AspecticDrive with PMSMs (Bauer Gear Motor)
Bauer AsepticDrive PMSMs are designed to meet the special demands of food processing washdown environments and meet the IE4 efficiency requirement. The motors have smooth surfaces and no cooling fins, corners or holes where bacteria can collect. Food-grade oil is used in the motors and high-pressure cleaning won’t damage the paint coating.
- Units are ideal for use in food processing, washdown environments
- Motors comply with IE4 energy efficiency class
- Aseptic paint coating causes water to drip off surfaces ( Superhydrophobicity )
- Paint is acid and alkali resistant
- Coating is FDA and NSF listed
- Unique motor housing design eliminates cooling ribs and fan areas
Read the full story by visiting Bauer Gear Motor’s website.
As an extension of your team, we simplify the complex, streamline designs and optimize value chains. Whether reacting to market forces or changing markets altogether, our talent, scalability, and flexibility are beyond compare in solving OEM challenges at the intersection of fluid power and electronic control. GSGRs integrated engineered solutions perform for the life of the machine, and the lives of those who touch it.