IQAN (CAN-bus) Electronic Control Systems
GS Global Resources (GSGR) IQAN (CAN-bus) Digital Control Systems provide machine operators with smooth machine performance for all types of applications.
With Parker IQAN; GSGR integrates all control systems into one, giving the OEM manufacturer the ability to alter or add functions at the development stage of their machine, as well as later on. We offer a standard two-day training course covering Parker IQANdesign Platform, SAE J1939, and CAN-Open communication protocols.
IQAN Software Studios Software Tools
IQAN is a state-of-the-art system, developed by Parker Hannifin, for electronically controlling and monitoring hydraulics in mobile machines.
IQAN communicates with the other systems in the machinery, such as diesel engines and transmission systems. IQAN master units display data from these systems and also allows control of them. IQAN is user-programmable via a high-level graphical design tool, which dramatically simplifies development. Simulation of the control system takes place in parallel with the programming of machine functions.
The IQAN software tools cover all phases of a machine’s lifecycle, from development through productions to after sales.
There are three (3) different studios available: (a more in-depth look at Parker IQAN Software Studios Software Tools)
- IQAN Creative Studio A user-programmable software package for the R&D department. It includes tools for application development, simulation, and initial setup. •IQANdesign, •IQANsimulate, •IQANrun, •IQANanalyze
- IQAN Productive Studio: A software package for the manufacturing and service departments. It includes development tools to customize and automate production and maintenance processes. •IQANscript, •IQANcustomize, •IQANsimulate, •IQANrun
- IQAN Active Studio: A software package for service and production personnel. It includes tools for machine diagnostics, setup, and simulation. •IQANrun, •IQANsimulate
GSGR develops integrated control systems for mobile and industrial machinery; taking CAN controls to the next level with improved functionality, operator productivity, energy conservation, and improved machine longevity. No one knows IQAN better than GSGR, giving the OEM and end user a complete control system that is built for their machine, with specific machine functions, trouble free operation, and troubleshooting. GSGRs Controller-Area-Network, CAN-bus systems, enables device communication in the harshest of environments and applications around the world. As a multi-master system, each device (node) can obtain bus access through its unique priority code (address) and broadcasts messages to all bus participants simultaneously. The robustness of the CAN architecture, proven for years all over the world, is the perfect solution for controlling and monitoring devices and mobile machinery.
- Building safer more advanced machines with simplicity
- Move the machine into your computer – diagnostics, trouble free operation and troubleshooting
- Adjustable, programmable, flexibility with customized hydraulic control – easy to add options