GS Global Resources (GSGR) attracts people who live and serve with passion. Meaningful, satisfying careers designed to deliver efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability.
GS Global Resources places great value on satisfaction in the workplace, personal development, creativity, professional work, teamwork, and providing a safe working environment. Our company’s success is based on the commitment of highly motivated and competent employees who actively shape the future of the company. As part of our growth, we are always searching for talented people to join our progressive team.
We strive to provide our employees with a rewarding and challenging work environment. In turn, we expect our employees to be hard working, cooperative, friendly, and energetic.
We provide competitive benefits including medical, dental, short and long-term disability, 401k match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and on-site wellness program.
Want to learn more about Who We Are
If you are interested in working for GSGR, please download our Employment Application, fill it out, and email it to email@example.com. Or simply fill out the form and attach your resume! If you are in the neighborhood feel free to stop in to fill out an application.
Current Job Openings GS Global Resources
Electronic Control Systems Project Engineer
Create and update technical documentation, CAD software, weldments, mechanical assemblies, complex assemblies, wire harnesses, Control Engineering, control enclosures, production, system test, obtain quotes, resolve technical issues, Project Administration.
Full Time, Salary Based on Experience
- Design and implement electrical control systems for customer applications by performing the following duties:
- Create and update technical documentation in support of Project Engineers and Sales
- Using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, create or modify documentation primarily relating to weldments, mechanical assemblies, and complex assemblies that may include wire harnesses, control enclosures, etc.
- Create, organize and maintain full project document package including assembly drawings schematics, bills of materials, test procedures, fabrication drawings and ECOs
- Lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously and schedule project workload to meet customer delivery
- Devises system test requirements to evaluate and verify application performance
- Customer support on concept, design, debug and start-up support
- Work with custom component suppliers to obtain quotes and resolve technical issues
- Confers with Technician to resolve any problems building the prototype assembly
- Lead and support Production, ECO and new product meetings to support project execution to meet customer delivery
- Communicate and log project status, issues, and progress
- Resolve Probtraks for design and technical issues
- Work closely with other departments on project development including Sales and Production as well as suppliers and customers
Mechanical Project Engineer
As a Mechanical Project Engineer, you will work with a variety of fluid power systems and motion control applications. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing hydraulic systems for various mobile equipment and industrial applications. Read more here.
Assembles, programs, tests, troubleshoots joysticks, foot pedals, displays, modules, and harnesses. Position available for candidates with industry or equivalent experience.
Positions available for experienced and entry-level candidates for assembly and test of custom manifolds, pumps, valves, and power units. Excellent opportunity for candidates with industry or equivalent experience, such as military training. Entry-level opportunity for someone that enjoys building with their hands has a mechanical aptitude, shop class experience, and enjoys working on cars in their free time.
The production worker position performs all tasks involved in the production of the company’s products. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
In the area? Stop on by and fill out an application.
Additional Job Opportunities may be available with our affiliations.
Company Description: ADC Equipment Innovations | 7102 Zinser Street | Weston, WI 54476
ADC Equipment Innovations a leader in the design and manufacturing of Operator cabs.
ADC Equipment Innovations a GS Global Resources company strives to provide our employees with a rewarding and challenging work environment. In turn, we expect our employees to be hard working, cooperative, friendly and energetic. ADC Equipment Innovations places great value on satisfaction in the workplace, personal development, creativity, professional work, teamwork, and providing a safe working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Current Job Openings as of 5/08/2018
As a key member of the ADC Equipment Innovations Production Team, the welder reports to the Production Manager. Responsible for performing ongoing tasks associated with production to ensure product shipment meets customer deadlines. To find out more and to apply for this position view here.
Company Description: Joral | 926 Perkins Drive | Mukwonago, WI 543149
Joral LLC is a small sensor manufacturer that supplies to a wide variety of industries, including timber harvesting, oil & gas, mining, agriculture, and more. As our company continues to grow, we are looking to expand our production team. Being a small company, we place value on each and every employee, as each person is crucial to our success as a team.