IQAN (CAN-bus) Electronic Control Systems
GS Global Resources (GSGR) IQAN (CAN-bus) Digital Control Systems provide machine operators with smooth machine performance for all types of applications.
With Parker IQAN; GSGR integrates all control systems into one, giving the OEM manufacturer the ability to alter or add functions at the development stage of their machine, as well as later on. We offer a standard two-day training course covering Parker IQAN Design Platform, SAE J1939, and CAN-Open communication protocols.
GSGR develops integrated control systems for mobile and industrial machinery; taking CAN controls to the next level with improved functionality, operator productivity, energy conservation, and improved machine longevity. No one knows IQAN better than GSGR, giving the OEM and end user a complete control system that is built for their machine, with specific machine functions, trouble free operation, and troubleshooting. GSGRs Controller-Area-Network, CAN-bus systems, enables device communication in the harshest of environments and applications around the world. As a multi-master system, each device (node) can obtain bus access through its unique priority code (address) and broadcasts messages to all bus participants simultaneously. The robustness of the CAN architecture, proven for years all over the world, is the perfect solution for controlling and monitoring devices and mobile machinery.
- Building safer more advanced machines with simplicity
- Move the machine into your computer – diagnostics, trouble free operation and troubleshooting
- Adjustable, programmable, flexibility with customized hydraulic control – easy to add options
- GSGR IQAN Creative Studio Presentation (PDF)
- Parker Hannifin Completes Major Upgrade to IQAN Machine Control Software – IQANdesign 4.0
- Video – With IQAN You Will Get There Faster, Ahead of the Competition
- IQAN Training